Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Last Sunday was the Primary Program at church. Erik did a great job, and was so cute up there with his class singing the songs and doing his lines. Here he is holding the treat he got afterwards and the paper with his part. (His two lines were: I can strengthen my family by having family prayer, and I will follow the prophet.)


Here are a couple of good pictures of Adam's teeth. Tooth # 13 came in last week, and # 14 will be following shortly I think. Look at that grin!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Erik, I am proud of your part in the primary program, and I'm sure you do strengthen your family by having family prayer, and that you do always follow the prophet! Keep doing this and you will serve a mission and marry in the Temple! Adam, I am proud of your new teeth, you look like such a big boy now! You will be able to serve a mission and marry in the Temple, too, like your Mom and Dad did. I love all of you Fosses! Love, Grandma Beth.

Grandma Beth said...

That last comment was really from Grandma Beth. I didn't have my own account but now I have set one up!