Saturday, May 2, 2009

Various happenings of the last week…

2009-05-01 007

Last week we had a baby shower at preschool for me and another expecting mom in Erik’s class. When I brought home the presents it was very funny to see how the boys played with them. Erik used the bottles for spaceships and Adam climbed inside the “baby tent” (it’s supposed to be a mosquito netting tent for babies when outside) and  said “nap…nap”!

2009-05-01 012

It was quite hard to get Adam out of there. He did not appreciate it when I folded up the tent! Not to mention it took me several tries to get the thing to fold up again…you know how those spring loaded things never want to recoil the right way once you unfold them!

2009-05-01 013 

 

2009-05-01 003

Last night there was a school party we went to, and Erik got his face painted. He got to play various carnival like games and he had a fun time!

 

20090419_065

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found YOU!!!
SO you are having another boy... I am sorry. Maybe next time a girl? Good luck in your pregnancy I am glad we can blog together. mine is georgiacard.blogspot...yadda yadda.