Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Surprise baby shower

2012-03-13 007

I had a parent meeting for Adam’s preschool today…and SURPRISE! When I got there – it turns out is was a baby shower for me and another preschool mom.

2012-03-13 018

All the preschool ladies are so sweet! We came home with lots of new fun clothes and things. And 24 pairs of little socks! Oh, my ;) Plus a big box of hand me downs from one of the moms.

Now I just have to figure out where to put it all.

2012-03-13 011

Adam  and Tyler wanted to try out some baby hats.

2012-03-13 012

And then dance in them :)

1 comment:

Camille said...

Hi Dawn! I'm still reading your blog but not updating mine...definitely cheating. Congratulations on your almost-here baby. I'm glad you got a surprise shower. Alex said you were thinking of the name Isaac but not sure yet? I'm due a few weeks after you and we have no name decided yet. It will be fun to see each other in a few months and see babies. Good luck with the delivery! We are sorry that your awesome green VW won't seat 6. My kids loved spotting your car when we lived near you. :)