Friday, June 25, 2010

2010-06-15 002

Here’s Erik wearing Alex’s old Cub Scout shirt from when he was little! I can’t believe Alex wore this when he was 8 or so. Erik is pretty small for a five-year-old, and this shirt is very narrow and very long on him. I have to think it’s shape has changed  and distorted over the years. Anyway, quite fun to see him in Daddy’s old shirt!

2010-06-17 006

Tyler likes real apples. (Not to fond of applesauce though.) I thought he would just mostly suck on it, but he is using all four of his little teeth (the top two just barely came in) to bite pieces of apple off. He also loves blueberries. We were eating some and he was crying for what we had. I held one up to let him lick it. To my surprise he bit right in. He made a face and I thought he wouldn’t want much more. Boy was I wrong! He kept going back for more bites. He probably ate about 7 blueberries that first time. Today he was eating them in his highchair. I just ripped them in half so they weren’t so choke-able, and he ate them all by himself. I suppose this isn’t that remarkable…it’s just none of my other kids will touch a real blueberry anymore. (They only like the tiny blue specks in the frozen blueberry waffles.)

2010-06-21 001

And Adam eating…and sleeping. I saw him nodding off and I tried to convince him to go lay down. He insisted he was still eating, and wanted to just sleep where he was. And then he did just that!

No comments: