Thursday, December 23, 2010

Perry the Platypus

2010-12-18 002

I don’t know if any of you out there are familiar with Phineas and Ferb, on the Disney channel. It’s a silly fun little show that Alex, Erik, and Adam, (and me too to be perfectly honest) have enjoyed watching ever since last summer. I surprised them all a couple of weeks ago, with this ornament of Perry the platypus. Perry is Phineas and Ferbs’ pet and also a secret agent. I know it sounds strange but it works in the show…really it does…really. ;)

Before I gave it to them all, Alex was so confused as to what I could have gotten from the Disney store that I was keeping a secret from him. I felt quite sneaky and secretive…it was fun! So Perry is our new ornament for the year, in addition to some cute Christmas tree ornaments the kids made out of popsicle sticks, pompoms, and such.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

We love Phineas and Ferb too.