Tuesday, February 24, 2009

school pictures, haircuts, and lemon zest!

Erik had school pictures today (for the second time this year...surely some ploy to get parents to spend more money buying more pictures...annoying, but it will probably work). Anyway, he looked very hansom before school so I took some pictures of my own:)

Both the boys had haircuts last Saturday, so that worked out well. Erik's hair was all neat and trimmed for his pictures!



Here's Adam with his new haircut too. I have cut his hair many times before, but this was the first time I used my vacuum hair cutter thingy on him...so it is his first shorter hair cut.

Alex made a lemon cheesecake with blueberry topping...YUM!! I was zesting lemons for it, and the smell while zesting a lemon is really wonderful! I let Adam smell the lemon zest and he loved it too! He would come over to me and say "turn" to ask for a turn to smell the zester.

And another good look at Adam's haircut...while still playing with/smelling the lemon zest.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grandma Beth says: What handsome haircuts and what polite, intelligent boys! It's great to see them! I just sent your blog address to Melissa (Edgren)