Monday, September 21, 2009

Erik on the Table

2009-09-19 036

Wow, I love our new table!

Of course it is a lot easier to appreciate it now that it is finished and Alex is not spending all his free time working on it while I am grouchily in the house with the three kids. And yes Alex did hoodwink me into letting him get lots of crazy tools with promises of future furniture…not that I could really  have stopped him if I’d tried. He is so good at making his point of view sound so totally logical (even when it’s not). But maybe it will turn out to be logical after all…in the long run! We do have a beautiful table now!! And in a year or so we are going to want bunk beds, but we can’t buy them as they need to be shorter than standard ones due to the ceiling fan …so I am exited that Alex can make them however we want!

2009-09-19 037

No comments: