Monday, September 28, 2009

Various happenings from the past couple weeks

2009-09-13 001

Erik combed his hair himself and made it “spiky”as he said.

2009-09-19 015

Erik and Daddy went to the Zoo again to feed the giraffes. Last time we went Erik really wanted to feed the giraffes, but we were there at the wrong time of day. So they went again, and had some good time with just the two of them.

2009-09-15 005

The green stripes in Tyler’s shirt matched Daddy’s shirt – so I had to take a picture :)

2009-09-15 013

Tyler in the bath – he doesn't mind having a bath too much – but he hates it after he gets out when I am trying to dry and dress him. I guess he gets cold and then he gets mad. It does give me a reason to actually put him in a long sleeved sleeper though – which is fun since he is practically always in a onesie as it is still always hot here.

2009-09-18 005

Tyler doing…well… pretty much nothing. This doesn’t have to do with this picture, but he has been smiling and cooing a lot the past week and a half. He’s definitely getting more social and interactive!

Also, as of this past Wednesday Sept. 23rd Tyler is 12 lbs 6 oz, 23.2 inches long and 15.4 inches around his head. Not surprising as he was 9lbs at birth, but still my baby's 12 lbs already at 6 1/2 weeks old (7 weeks now)!

2009-09-19 019

I wanted to get a picture of the back of Tyler’s head so I can remember how it looks now, before he rubs all the hair off the back and gets the typical baby bald spot.

2009-09-19 029

He was cute in this Winnie the Pooh outfit. It made me think of when Erik was a baby…I guess I have specific memories of Erik wearing it, and Adam hardly wore it as it was the dead middle of summer when he was this age. Tyler looked a lot like Erik to me that evening – especially from the back – where he has more hair like Erik did :)

2009-09-19 032

No comments: